Do you have a question, comment, or problem? Here's how you can contact me.

E-Mail: ruth.ackiv@gmail.com

Looking for Something?

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Love V.S. Wrath episode 6


Sandra: Hello!


Danny: I'd like to tell you about why I'm doing this show. Ruth heard a sermon about the wrath of God and she wants to make sure everyone knows there are two sides over God.


Ruth: And we have Peter on our show today


Peter: Hello.


Ruth: I hear your going to tell us what you wrote in 1 Peter 5:7


Peter: I am indeed. I said "Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you."


Peter: And I get the honors of introducing Micah the prophet.


Micah: Hi! 


Ruth: Will you tell us what you said in Micah 5:15


Micah: I will.


Peter: Cool.



Micah: I will take vengeance in anger and wrath upon the nations that have not obeyed me.


Sandra: Bye everyone!

Micah- Wait!

Ruth- What?

Micah- I've watched this show before and it's always long than this.

Danny- What are you talking about?

Ruth- It's fine Micah.

Sandra- Bye!

Photo Credit: http://stelizabethcc.blogspot.com/2012/10/you-do-not-know-what-you-are-asking.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Locations of Site Visitors