Do you have a question, comment, or problem? Here's how you can contact me.

E-Mail: ruth.ackiv@gmail.com

Looking for Something?

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Love V.S. Wrath episode 3


Danny: *Cough* I'm *Sneeze* Danny *Sneeze*

Sandra: Danny get back in bed!

Eston: I'm sorry folks, Danny's sick today, but I'm taking his place, I'm new at this, but I'm told I should introduce Ruth Ackiv.

Ruth: Thank you D...Eston. The show must go on and I'd like to tell you why I'm doing this show. I heard I sermon about the wrath of God, and the preacher said that most people only talk about God's love, while God also has Wrath.


Eston: Um...This was a last minute thing, I haven't had time to practice, so who ever is next, could you go ahead and start.


Sandra: Hey men and women, boys and girl and, well everyone. I'm Sandra Gills, and I'd like to introduce David.


David: Howdy folks, I'm David son of Jesse  And I wrote a song about my Lord.


Sandra: Found in Psalm 147:3


David: What she said.


Eston: And it says: He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds.


David: Thanks for the help, Eston. But I've got this under control.

Eston: And now for David again.

Sandra: That's right, David's a double dipper today, He'll now tell you about God's wrath.

David: Howdy again.

Sandra: Now David, what did you write in Psalm two verses four and five?

David: I wrote about how...

Eston: Just tell us.

David: The One enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord scoffs at them. Then he rebukes them in his anger and terrifies them in his wrath.

Eston: Why would God do that?

Sandra: Eston! be quite.

David: That's a great question and I'll let you...

Sandra: I'm sorry, but we've run over time.

Ruth: See you next time!

Photo Credit: http://stelizabethcc.blogspot.com/2012/10/you-do-not-know-what-you-are-asking.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Locations of Site Visitors