Do you have a question, comment, or problem? Here's how you can contact me.

E-Mail: ruth.ackiv@gmail.com

Looking for Something?

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Love V.S. Wrath episode 4


Eston: Danny is still out sick, but I was able to attended a dress rehearsal,  and I hope today will run smoothly. Welcome to the show. Ruth, have something to tell us?

Ruth: Yes, Erston. I sure do. I'd like to tell you why I'm doing this show. I heard I sermon about the wrath of God, and the preacher said that most people only talk about God's love, while God also has Wrath.

Eston: And you have something to say too, Sandra.

Sandra: Yes, I do. I'd like to welcome David yet again to our show.

David: I hate to admit it, but I'm getting a little tired of the celebrity life, I think I'm gonna sit back and be a king and not a guest star on a talk show.

Sandra: But we need you this episode, maybe next time we'll get someone else.

David: That'd be nice, but for now, I'm here to tell you about what I wrote in Psalm 9:9

Sandra: Very nicely put.

David: Thank you. What I wrote there is this: The Lord is a shelter for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. And I've heard that Isaiah is coming on too.

Sandra: Yes, he is. And I'd like for him to come on out.

Isaiah: How do you do?

Sandra: Let's give Isaiah a big welcome .

Isaiah: Sandra, I really don't know where my verse was written because I wrote my scroll in an entirely different format.

Sandra: In Isaiah 9:19, you wrote...

Isaiah: By the wrath of the LORD Almighty the land will be scorched and the people will be fuel for the fire; no one will spare his brother. 

Eston: Wow that's mean.

Isaiah: That's how God feels about wickedness. All evil will be punished.

Ruth: Well thank you Isaiah and David.

Eston: Bye! 

Photo credit: http://stelizabethcc.blogspot.com/2012/10/you-do-not-know-what-you-are-asking.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Locations of Site Visitors