Do you have a question, comment, or problem? Here's how you can contact me.

E-Mail: ruth.ackiv@gmail.com

Looking for Something?

Monday, January 23, 2012

Love V.S. Wrath episode 5


Danny: I'm glad to be well again. I'm back people! And now I hand the microphone to Ruth Ackiv, our host of this wonderful show.

Ruth: Thank you Danny. I'm glad your back.

Danny: I'm glad to be back too.

Ruth: I'd like to tell you why I'm doing this show. I heard I sermon about the wrath of God, and the preacher said that most people only talk about God's love, while God also has Wrath.

Danny: Good to hear from you, Ruth. And Sandra has also got some stuff you should hear.

Sandra: Hey Y'all. We've got two all-new guests joining us today and though David said he was done with our talk show, his son Solomon is here with us today.

Solomon: Hi everybody! I have worked really hard to memorize the... reference that the verse I wrote is in. I'm told it's in Proverbs 8:1, but if it's not, blame Sandra and not me.

Sandra: Well that's very nice of you.

Solomon: Really, cause...

Sandra: It's called being sarcastic.

Solomon: Ok...Well, what my verse says is this:  I love all who love me. Those who search will surely find me.

Sandra: Nicely done.

Solomon: And next is Jeremiah.

Jeremiah: I am ashamed now that I realize I should have memorized my verse's...

Solomon: Reference.

Jeremiah: Yeah. Well, I'll need Sandra to say it for me.

Sandra: It's Jeremiah 7:20

Jeremiah: And this is what I put there: Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: My anger and my wrath will be poured out on this place, on man and beast, on the trees of the field and on the fruit of the ground, and it will burn and not be quenched.

Ruth: Thank you to are all-new guests who have come to this show.

Danny: Bye-bye for now!

Photo credit: http://stelizabethcc.blogspot.com/2012/10/you-do-not-know-what-you-are-asking.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Locations of Site Visitors