Do you have a question, comment, or problem? Here's how you can contact me.

E-Mail: ruth.ackiv@gmail.com

Looking for Something?

Friday, January 13, 2012

Love V.S. Wrath episode 2


Danny: Welcome back to our show. Today we'll be having 2 verses that tell us about God's love and his wrath, but first let's cheer for the host of our show, Ruth Ackiv.

Ruth: Thank you Danny. I'd like to tell you why I'm doing this show. I heard I sermon about the wrath of God, and the preacher said that most people only talk about God's love, while God also has Wrath. Well I realized that my blog was all about God's love, but that's about to change.

Danny: Well thank you, Ruth, for telling us that, now I'd like to introduce you to Sandra.

Sandra: Hello Danny. I'm here to introduce our guest. Paul, can you come on out here?

Paul: Hello everybody...

Sandra: So I hear that today you're going to tell us about God's love
.
Paul. Yes, I am. I wrote in  1 Thessalonians 3:12 ...


Sandra: What does it say?


Paul: it says, And may the Lord make your love for one another and for all people grow and overflow, just as our love for you overflows.


Sandra: Well That's a wonderful verse, and I'm sure you'd like to hear what David has to say.


Paul: David! come on out!


David: Hi.

Paul: So what verse are you here to tell us about?


David: I wrote about God's wrath in a Song, my second one.



Sandra: These days, we call them Psalms.


David: I think I've heard that. Well, in...Psalms 2 verse...


Sandra: 11 and 12.


David: Well what I said was this: Serve the LORD with reverent fear, and rejoice with trembling. Submit to God's royal son, or he will become angry, and you will be destroyed in the midst of all your activities— for his anger flares up in an instant. But what joy for all who take refuge in him!


Danny: Why on earth did you write that:?

David: God is a loving God, but his anger does flare up in an instant. While Gd loves us, we have to be careful of what we do and say ad so we should serve him with fear. God is abounding in love, but he also abounds in anger.


Ruth Ackiv: Thank you for coming on my show.


Paul and David: Bye!

Photo Credit: http://stelizabethcc.blogspot.com/2012/10/you-do-not-know-what-you-are-asking.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Locations of Site Visitors