Do you have a question, comment, or problem? Here's how you can contact me.

E-Mail: ruth.ackiv@gmail.com

Looking for Something?

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Love V.S. Wrath episode 7


Danny: Hey everybody!

Ruth: What's up everybody? Today we have a person who has called in and requested to be on this show. We have an unexpected listeners special.

Carry: Hello. I've called in from Wellton Arizona.

Ruth: I hear you have something to say.

Carry: I was reading the book of James and I came across this verse: And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven.


Sandra: Welcome Carry. Where did you find this verse?


Carry: James 5:15


Sandra: Thank you for that.


Carry: and also.


Samuel: Hold it! There are always two guest people on the show. I'm Samuel and I have a verse in Nahum that I always keep in mind, from Nahum 1:2 and also verse 6.


Carry: I was in the middle of...


Sandra: Will you share that with us Samuel?


Samuel: I'd be glad to. The LORD is a jealous and avenging God; the LORD takes vengeance and is filled with wrath. The LORD takes vengeance on his foes and maintains his wrath against his enemies.  Who can withstand his indignation? Who can endure his fierce anger? His wrath is poured out like fire; the rocks are shattered before him.

Carry: I wanted to talk about Zephaniah 1:17-18


Sandra: No!!! Only one wrath verse!!!


Carry: I will bring distress on the people and they will walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD. Their blood will be poured out like dust and their entrails like filth. Neither their silver nor their gold will be able to save them on the day of the LORD's wrath. In the fire of his jealousy the whole world will be consumed, for he will make a sudden end of all who live in the earth.


Sandra: NO!!! this was a terrible idea!!! the callers have ruined everything!


Ruth: Calm down Sandra. Those were two great verses about God's wrath.


Sandra: I quit! This better be the lastv TV show you ever host Ruth!

Ruth: My sister can take your place.

Sandra: I'm glad you've already replaced me.

Ruth: Sandra!

Danny: Well that's all folks

Photo credit: http://stelizabethcc.blogspot.com/2012/10/you-do-not-know-what-you-are-asking.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Locations of Site Visitors