Do you have a question, comment, or problem? Here's how you can contact me.

E-Mail: ruth.ackiv@gmail.com

Looking for Something?

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree

Merry Christmas! On this post, I want to tell you about the Christmas Tree. I have always thought of a Christmas tree being a lot like myself.
I try my best to grow in Jesus, and in the same way, a tree grows. Some people have fake Christmas trees, but I get a real tree. If a real one doesn't get water, it will shrivel up and look ugly. If Christians don't read the bible, while it will not effect their physical appearance, they will spiritually shrivel up.
But God wants us to be bright green, he wouldn't stop there, he wants to decorate us!
He wants to give us presents, lots that he will let us unwrap at the perfect time and he gives us lots of lights and  ornaments. And spiritual decoration is virtue and character because when people see virtue and kindness, they like it. It makes others wants to become Christians if they see people who have spiritual ornaments and lights, but they sure don't if all they see are shriveled up Christians. Make sure you keep your lights shining all season long, not just for Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Locations of Site Visitors