Do you have a question, comment, or problem? Here's how you can contact me.

E-Mail: ruth.ackiv@gmail.com

Looking for Something?

Monday, June 20, 2011

A higher focus

This week, I went to a camp that had this theme:
MY FOCUS NEEDS THE RIGHT FOCUS
And I learned a lot there. for example, I learned of a cool verse, a bunch actually, here is one:


Set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. Colossians 3:1


That was the theme verse, but another one which I remind myself throughout the day is this one:


Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things. Philippians 4:8

That camp taught me a lot, and all I want you to remember is to have the right focus, that which is true, noble, right, pure, lovely, and admirable.

Set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.
Colossians 3:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Locations of Site Visitors