Do you have a question, comment, or problem? Here's how you can contact me.

E-Mail: ruth.ackiv@gmail.com

Looking for Something?

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thessalonians: Chapter 4: 9;11-12 (Part 5)

After I read the bible, I write about what I read in a notebook. As I look at the book, it says, "Words to remember: 1 Thessalonians 4:9;11-12"
 So I am going to start by writing that verse down.


Now about brotherly love we do not need to write to you, for you yourselves have been taught by God to love each other. Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.


I want to point out why I noted that, It is because " you have been taught by God to love each other." You know how to love each other, you don't need any but God's help to love others because "those who fear the lord lack no good thing." (Psalm 34:10)
I am going to spend this whole post on these verses, so they must be important. You see, if I go in depth in these three simple verses a few verses come to mind, I already wrote down part of Psalm 34:10, but it goes like this:


The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing.


So the moral of this verse is you can do anything good. The moral of the first verse I wrote is almost the same, it says that you only need God's help to love each other because if God has the power to say it in his word, he's got the power to do it and trust me, if you ask God to help you not sin, he'll by all means say yes, but be careful, because Satan will discourage you from any good and pure goal you have. And no matter how hard it is "Those who fear the Lord lack no good thing." I wrote on the Psalm verse a while back, so if you can find that post, it will tell you more on that verse.
Part 1
Part 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Locations of Site Visitors