Do you have a question, comment, or problem? Here's how you can contact me.

E-Mail: ruth.ackiv@gmail.com

Looking for Something?

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Job: His second test

Ok, so Job's second test might not seem very clear to you if you've read Job, but his is when three friends ( Eliphaz the Temanite, Bildad the Shuhite and Zophar the Naamathite) came to visit him, I find it another test because as God says later,  "I am angry with you because you have not spoken of me what is right, as my servant Job has.
Job and his friend spend more than thirty chapter talking, which we will not be discussing, but they are great chapter and if you ever need a passage to read, you might want to consider them. and next time I'll tell you what God asks Job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Locations of Site Visitors