Do you have a question, comment, or problem? Here's how you can contact me.

E-Mail: ruth.ackiv@gmail.com

Looking for Something?

Friday, January 7, 2011

If you were noah

What if you were Noah?
Wouldn't that be an amazing job?
all the land animals coming two by two.
I think it would be amazing. 
think of the scary animals you'd see.
And think of after the flood, It would be Noah...
...his family, and wild animals chilling in a boat, waiting for the water levels to go down.


This is how you are to build it: The ark is to be 450 feet long, 75 feet wide and 45 feet high.I am going to bring floodwaters on the earth to destroy all life under the heavens, every creature that has the breath of life in it. Everything on earth will perish. Two of every kind of bird, of every kind of animal and of every kind of creature that moves along the ground will come to you to be kept alive. Noah did everything just as God commanded him. 
Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made. And rain fell on the earth forty days and forty nights.Every living thing that moved on the earth perished--birds, livestock, wild animals, all the creatures that swarm over the earth, and all mankind. The waters flooded the earth for a hundred and fifty days. By the first day of the first month of Noah's six hundred and first year, the water had dried up from the earth. Noah then removed the covering from the ark and saw that the surface of the ground was dry. All the animals and all the creatures that move along the ground and all the birds--everything that moves on the earth--came out of the ark, one kind after another.
Then Noah built an altar to the Lord and, taking some of all the clean animals and clean birds, he sacrificed burnt offerings on it. The Lord smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: "Never again will I curse the ground because of man, even thoug hvery inclination of his heart is evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done. I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth." And God said, "This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: 
I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Locations of Site Visitors